Lavyzevul replied

295 weeks ago

Stark Raving Mad Movie Hindi Free Download > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

A crook quietly plots his revenge against the boss who murdered his brother while working for him.
Ben McGewan has a deal with Chinatown's non-Chinese gang boss, Gregory, to steal one of four mythical god statues reputed to give immense power. This theft, in exchange for wiping out his debt and a fortune to pay his team of frustrated experts. They organize a wild after hours party in a nightclub as cover to break into the vault of the bank next door. Alas, from the start things go wrong ever worse, for everyone.
I literally just finished watching this film and to say that I was impressed is an understatement. This film is good, really good. It obviously has its flaws and some of the plot lines contained in the film are a little strange but overall the film works. The film follows Ben McGewen (Scott) and his band of thieves as they try to break into a bank vault through the wall of a night club where McGewen works. Over the course of the film, villains, the police and many other funny incidents are introduced to the audience and they all provide comedy and substance to the movie. There are several things in this film which must be applauded. First, Scott's performance is spot on and shows he can do characters outside of the Stifmeister. The supporting cast are also very good. However, what is truly great about this film, apart from the editing and direction, is the plot. Drew Daywalt and David Schneider (writers and directors) manage to create an environment where the audience are sitting on the edge of their seat waiting for the next bizarre occurrence to get in the way of the job. Sure, the conclusion is done well, but its the actually story that makes this film worth watching. Im surprised this film went straight to video and I hope that more people see it, if not for the immortal lines: Scott: So what are you doing now? Jeffrey Jay: I rob banks. Scott: What you doing here then? Jeffrey Jay: Robbing a bank. Brilliantly acted, directed and with a very suitable musical score I give this film an easy 8 out of 10.
Sorry for the people who think it sucks. What the hell are you expecting ? It&#39;s just good entertainment. The characters are well chosen and good acted. A bunch of things go wrong, here and there a funny thing, a little bit of tension . . . I&#39;m really glad I&#39;ve rented this one. Sean W. Scott on his best ! I&#39;m also glad that he&#39;s not his regular character. If you like this actor, go and see bulletproof monk, where he also plays a cool role. It&#39;s about a bunch of amateurs trying to rob a volt. So no comments like, &quot;in a good film the heist would of been more professional, etc&quot; they are playing amateurs. It&#39;s a fun, cool, just great movie.<br/><br/>7/10 Greetz Grande

646f9e108c
full movie in hindi free download mp4InuYasha: The Final Act full movie in hindi free download mp4Disorganized Crime download torrentEpisode 4.1 downloadThe Sun Does Not Exist full movie hd 1080p download kickass movieEpisode 3.30 full movie in hindi free downloaddownload ShankBurst Angel full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pBee Alive 720p moviesEpisode 1.120 telugu full movie download
Please log in to post a reply.